College Prep: SAT / ACT Prep Classes
The SAT or ACT is an important step in your journey to college. Key Bridge Test Prep center is proud to announce the online test program is exactly perfect for you.
- Log in to take a diagnostic to figure out your exact level in over forty different SAT / ACT practice tests database.
- We create a detailed week-by-week or day-by-day study plan customized specifically for you. By adapting content to your skill level, you always get questions and lessons that are the right level of challenging.
- Every part of Key Bridge is designed to get you the biggest score improvement possible. Again, we don't waste your time teaching you basic concepts you already know in a classroom setting.
- Whether you are a confident test-taker who wants to build skills and gain practice to maximize your scores or you experience test anxiety and need to develop strategies to let your knowledge shine through the jitters, the Key Bridge approach helps every student achieve the best possible results. We offer both group seminars and private test prep tutoring to meet your individual learning needs.
- Key Bridge Test Prep offer effective, flexible, self-paced courses to help students develop a deep understanding of fundamentals and learn with confidence. Our programs are used by thousands of prospective college students preparing for admission tests. Our courses ensure mastery in Math, Reading, Writing, and Language arts. Each course features:
- Full-length Practice Problems with Detailed Explanations
- Common Core test template, simulate the real test
- Strategies and Module Reviews
- Personal Study Plans with Expert Instructor Support
- In-Depth Reporting and Analysis, using the common core college boards standard
ACT(English, Math, Reading and Science)
SAT Subject(Math 1 & 2, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, US history and World history)
AP Exams(Biology, Chemistry, Calculus AB/BC, US history and World history)
The Reading Comprehension Work Shop
- This classes are ideal for students looking for a solid foundation in all areas of the Reading comprehension. Grades 7 - 12 are recommended. Please contact us if you are younger reader.
- These classes are for the target for the SAT/ACT level reading materials.
- The classes will cover all strategies for the critical reading, including main ideas, detailed questions, vocabulary, and inferred questions.
- The reading work shop includes 20 hours of instruction for the Critical Reading.
This classes also include:
- Three-month access to Key Bridge Test Prep's acclaimed web-based course with 60 Reading practice tests.
- Each passage contain about 700 words (the 12 questions are not counted in each passage).
- Different topics included: science, humanitarian, social science, history, autography, geography, archeology, biodiversity, art, music etc.
- Practice on-line, time based and review as many times as you want.
- Random topic practice can help you deeper understand the topics.
Writing an Essay
This course is designed to extend skills in problem solving, to foster mathematical creativity, and to prepare students for the SAT, ACT, and American Mathematics Competition (AMC). Students learn to think at an advanced level as they tackle challenging problems and proofs.
Each class, students explore a different math topic or problem-solving strategy in depth, and practice solving contest-style problems. The weekly virtual classroom sessions, led by the Key Bridge Test Prep instructor, provide interactive and team-building experiences for students. You can choose your own difficult level questions from our database. In addition, the instructor provides individualized feedback and grades on weekly assessments.
Topics addressed in this 12-week course will include advanced concepts from number theory, algebra, and geometry. Each topic covered in the course is independent of the other topics. Students will not necessarily start the program in order, but all topics will be covered in a 3-month enrollment. When all topics are covered, students are ready to take the final exam.
Other mathematics are included in KBTestprep:
- Algebra I
- Algebra II
- Calculus AB/BC
- SAT subject math 1 & 2
- SAT / ACT math classes
- AMC-8, 10, & 12 lessons
- Private math tutors
- Math classification by grades K-12
AMC-10 (Grade 8-10)
AMC-12 (Grade 10-12)
TJ-Prep (Grade 7-8)
Math Competition: AMC-8 (Grade 4-8)